Free US Shipping on all orders over $25
Ritha Fruit - Organic Hair Powder
Ritha is used in many cleansing applications, including hair care, skincare, and other washing applications. Ritha (Soapnut) is a natural hair cleanser and anti-bacterial conditioner, 100% organic fruit powder from Radico.
Radico Organic Ritha Fruit Powder
Scientific name: Sapindus mukorossi
Net Weight: 100g (3.53 oz)
----- Ayurvedic Perspective -----
Ritha fruit, also known as Soapnut or Sapindus Mukorossi, is a traditional Ayurvedic ingredient used for hair care. Ritha is a highly valued plant in Ayurvedic medication for its detoxifying and therapeutic properties. The effects of Reetha fruit on hair and scalp are:
1. Cleaning hair: Ritha is a natural cleanser used as a shampoo. It can help to remove dirt, oil, and build-up from the hair and scalp.
2. Improving Hair Texture: Ritha is believed to improve hair texture, making it thicker, stronger, and more manageable.
3. Reducing Dandruff and Itchy Scalp: Ritha is believed to have anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties, which can help to soothe an itchy scalp and prevent dandruff.
4. Nourishing the hair: Ritha contains saponins that can nourish the hair, promoting healthy growth and preventing hair fall.
5. Enhancing hair color: Ritha enhances hair color and covers gray hair.
When used alone or combined with other Ayurvedic ingredients, Rita Fruit powder is a natural shield to curb hair fall. It is frequently combined with Shikakai (as it is in several Radico Colour Me Organic coloring blends) to improve the uptake of natural pigments and hair luster. Ritha is very effective in moisturizing hair and treating dandruff.
Ritha is already being used in many deep conditioning products. So instead of using it as a side ingredient, you can make a suitable mask and significantly reduce your hair fall.