How much time will it take to dye my hair?
- The color paste should be left on the hair for at least one hour. Our herbs are all natural and therefore work a little slower than chemical dyes.
How long will the color last?
- The color lasts for 2 to 4 weeks, depending on the health and condition of hair. The more you use the product the longer the product tends to last with each application.
Does it stain the skin?
- No, Colour Me Organic does not stain the skin. If it the product gets on the skin, gently wash with water.
Will I get the actual color shade?
- The final color will vary from person to person, with multiple variables including the original shade and type of hair, the health and condition of the hair, the length of application, and so on.
Should I apply on clean hair?
- Yes, the paste should be applied on freshly washed and completely dried hair. Please do not use hair conditioner before applying Colour Me Organic, as it will weaken the dye.
Does it work on all hair textures?
- Yes, the product works on all hair textures.
Is a patch test required?
- Yes, although our product is created with only organic herbs, some herbs may be too strong and can cause a reaction in very rare cases.
Does it only cover gray hair?
- The product will color over hair that is lighter than the product. For example, if your hair is blond and you choose a dark color such as dark brown, it will dye to that color. If your hair is currently black, then applying a lighter shade such as a blonde color will have no effect on your hair. For more details, please read the color page.
What are the common causes of Colour Me Organic not working?
- Many times, the cause for a weak dye is due to applying the product to hair that is not completely clean and/or dry. Please be sure to wash the hair with shampoo (but not with conditioner), and drying your hair before application. Some prior treatments, especially chemical treatments, my prevent the product from working to its full potential.
Can I use on hair with highlights?
Yes, you can use it on highlighted hair or you can do the highlights later.
Please bear in mind that you can’t use natural hair colors to change your original hair color.