Why People Love 100% Organic
Benefits of Light Brown Hair Dye
This is your guide to trying out a light brown hair color
All-natural hair color changes your outlook
Natural-Looking Light Brown
Experience the ultimate indulgence with our organic light brown hair color, a pure and natural blend that infuses your hair with health and radiance. Be enraptured by its exquisite beauty as you create a stunning, natural-looking finish. Embrace the power of nature and let your hair shine with unparalleled brilliance.
Why is the light brown dyed color different for each person?
Our plant-based formula blends seamlessly with your hair tone using nature's power. Because it is a vegetable dye without additives, the color of the dye may vary slightly based on the original hair color and the health of the hair. Experience the beauty of a color transformation that complements your natural shade. Say goodbye to uniformity and embrace your unique style with a captivating light brown.
Gray Hair Can Be Highlighted
Organic hair dye is ideal if you have gray hair that you wish to conceal, as it provides complete gray coverage. Plus, Effortlessly highlights gray hair while preserving its natural beauty. Your gray hair is enhanced by a radiant light brown while maintaining its style.
Ayurveda herbs of rejuvenation
Transform With 100% Organic Hair Color
Embrace a radiant light brown shade with no toxins involved. We pioneered certified organic hair dye for healthy hair. Radico hair dyes only use EcoCert-certified organic materials. 100% natural. In addition, we use Ayurvedic botanicals that encourage healthy hair growth. Why? Because We care about your hair's overall health.
Light Brown Hair Coloring Ingredients
The active ingredient in indigo for dyeing hair is a glycoside, a combination of glucose and Indoxyl. Indigo leaves contain this compound naturally in the form of the glycoside.
The active ingredient in henna for dyeing hair is lawsone, also known as hennotannic acid. Lawsone binds with the keratin protein found in hair to color and deeply condition it.
Manjistha root contains quinones, glycosides, iridoids, oleananes triterpenoids, bicyclic hexapeptides, and anthraquinones. It is believed to enhance hair color by promoting pigmentation.
The active ingredient in hibiscus for dyeing hair is flavonoids and amino acids. These natural ingredients are necessary to produce keratin, giving violet and plum highlights to hair.
Amla is most often used as a color adjuster to tone down the red of henna. Vitamin C in amla powder strengthens, revitalizes, and stimulates healthy hair growth, preventing hair dyeing.
Ecliptin is the active ingredient in hair dye bhringraj leaf. Bhringraj leaves contain Wedelolactone, haritaki, and Jatamansi, which help hair retain its original color.
COLORLESS HENNA LEAF
The active ingredient in hair dye Cassia Obovata is Chrysophanic Acid. In its pure form, chrysophanic acid is yellow, and in high concentrations, it can stain hair with a yellow tone; therefore, it is often referred to as blond henna.
Ayurvedic Herbs for Healthy Hair and Scalp
Amla is a natural storehouse of Vitamin C and antioxidants, enriched with high levels of Iron content, making it an indispensable component in hair care products. It is also rich in elements like Ellagic Acid phosphorus, and Gallic Acid These work in tandem to improve blood circulation in the scalp area, stimulating hair growth and strengthening hair follicles. It is also a potent inhibitor of the 5-alpha reductase enzyme, which converts testosterone to the androgenic alopecia-causing dihydrotestosterone.
Bhringraj can increase the size and density of hair follicles and encourage strong and healthy hair growth. Additionally, it is an effective remedy to prevent and manage hair loss and premature greying of hair. It is popularly used to enhance strength, softness, luster, and hair growth. Bhringraj contains various biological components, including flavonoids, phytosterols, and coumestans. And Bhringraj is a herb that is rich in vitamins and minerals. It contains vitamins D and E, magnesium, calcium, and iron.
Manjistha is a magical herb used to treat a variety of skin and health issues. Manjitti (Rubia cordifolia), also known as Madder, Rubia root, Majith, or Manjitti, is a popular Ayurvedic herb that aids in blood purification. Manjistha Root is said to activate keratinocytes, which are epidermal cells.
Your body needs vitamin C to create a protein known as collagen — an essential part of the hair structure. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) can act as a mild clarifying agent in shampoo and can be effective in helping remove mineral buildup accumulated on the hair's surface.
In nuts, vegetables, and fruits, ellagic acid was found to obstruct the production of collagen-damaging MMP enzymes and inhibit ICAM, a molecule that plays a part in inflammation.
Gallic acid is a phenolic acid found in fruits, nuts, wine, and tea. It has antioxidants and is antimicrobial.
One study found that l-ascorbic acid 2-phosphate, which contains phosphorus, promotes hair growth by stimulating the secretion of insulin-like growth factor-1 from dermal papilla cells. 
Flavonoids are antioxidants that help reduce inflammation, redness, stress, and skin aging.
Vitamin D is responsible for regulating the sebum content in the body. A deficiency could lead to an imbalance in our scalp oil levels.
Vitamin E may help support a healthy scalp and hair as it has natural antioxidant effects and is a trusted source that could assist with maintaining hair growth. Like vitamin C, vitamin E is an antioxidant that can help prevent oxidative stress.
100% Organic Hair Color
Health benefits are one of the primary factors why people choose natural light brown hair dye. It is a healthy hair color because it helps restore the structure of damaged hair. Radico's light brown hair color is comprised of seven all-natural components.
1. Majeed M, Majeed S, Nagabhushanam K, Mundkur L, Neupane P, Shah K. Clinical Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of a Hair Serum Product in Healthy Adult Male and Female Volunteers with Hair Fall. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2020 Sep 24;13:691-700. doi: 10.2147/CCID.S271013. PMID: 33061509; PMCID: PMC7522433.
2. Sawant L, Pandita N, Prabhakar B. Determination of gallic acid in Phyllanthus emblica Linn. dried fruit powder by HPTLC. J Pharm Bioallied Sci. 2010 Apr;2(2):105-8. doi: 10.4103/0975-7406.67012. PMID: 21814441; PMCID: PMC3147091.
3. Kwack MH, Shin SH, Kim SR, Im SU, Han IS, Kim MK, Kim JC, Sung YK. l-Ascorbic acid 2-phosphate promotes elongation of hair shafts via the secretion of insulin-like growth factor-1 from dermal papilla cells through phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase. Br J Dermatol. 2009 Jun;160(6):1157-62. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2009.09108.x. Epub 2009 Mar 26. PMID: 19416266.
4.Datta K, Singh AT, Mukherjee A, Bhat B, Ramesh B, Burman AC. Eclipta alba extract with potential for hair growth promoting activity. J Ethnopharmacol. 2009 Jul 30;124(3):450-6. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2009.05.023. Epub 2009 May 28. PMID: 19481595.
5. Lin ZX, Jiao BW, Che CT, Zuo Z, Mok CF, Zhao M, Ho WK, Tse WP, Lam KY, Fan RQ, Yang ZJ, Cheng CH. Ethyl acetate fraction of the root of Rubia cordifolia L. inhibits keratinocyte proliferation in vitro and promotes keratinocyte differentiation in vivo: potential application for psoriasis treatment. Phytother Res. 2010 Jul;24(7):1056-64. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3079. PMID: 19960426.
6. Prateeksha; Yusuf MA, Singh BN, Sudheer S, Kharwar RN, Siddiqui S, Abdel-Azeem AM, Fernandes Fraceto L, Dashora K, Gupta VK. Chrysophanol: A Natural Anthraquinone with Multifaceted Biotherapeutic Potential. Biomolecules. 2019 Feb 18;9(2):68. doi: 10.3390/biom9020068. PMID: 30781696; PMCID: PMC6406798.