Free US Shipping on all orders over $25
Colorless Henna Leaf - Organic Hair Powder
Organic Colorless Henna Powder - 100% Organic Leaf Powder
SCIENTIFIC NAME : Cassia auriculata
Cassia Obovata will naturally condition all textures of hair, adding luster, shine and supple definition. It’s also been used to thicken, color or highlight natural light hair color, improve scalp condition and eliminate dandruff.
Net Weight: 100g (3.53 oz)
Colorless Henna Powder gives little or no colouring effect. It is used for hair conditioning and gives a natural shine & lustre to hair. Safe and free from any side effect, this henna is widely used by those people who desire to benefit from the medicinal uses of henna but do not want to colour their hair.
It also has a powerful antimicrobial and antifungal properties that have been used for centuries to treat common hair and scalp conditions such as dandruff, psoriasis and ringworm.
- Adds volume
- Adds extra shine
- Deeply conditions and protects your hair
- Strengthens hair strands by filling in the damaged pockets in the follicles
- Elongates curls, giving hair more definition and length
How to Use
1) Put Colorless Henna powder into a mixing bowl. Stir in filtered water a little at a time while mixing, until it is the consistency of yogurt. The mixture should not drip from the spoon but should still be easily spreadable.
2) Do not let sit. Apply immediately to your hair after mixing. Using gloved hands, apply colorless henna to clean, dry hair. (It can be applied to towel-dried hair but not wet).
3) Wrap hair with plastic wrap or put on a shower cap. Optionally, put on a fabric cap over the plastic to trap body heat. The key is to keep the paste moist and warm.
4) Leave in your hair for only 1 hour. Do not leave it in overnight.
Unwrap your hair and rinse with water only. Use a drain catcher to prevent possible clogging.
For optimal results, repeat monthly.